At Recognition Photo Displays, we have a number of clients that are either fire or EMS departments. Our digital employee displays are well suited for highlighting the employee appreciation you feel for the first responders of your fire station or EMS department. If placed in a public area of your station house, the display can also highlight many of the good things that your first responder members contribute to the community.
How Can My Fire Station/EMS Department Use a Recognition Photo Display?
Below are some of the ways that our first responder clients utilize their Recognition Photo Display.
- Highlighting employee appreciation and your pride in your first responders by displaying photos of them.
- Making announcements about fundraisers or community events, such as pancake breakfasts or fish fry events.
- Displaying photos of ongoing training exercises completed by your firefighter or EMS members.
- Promote community outreach by sharing photos of your fire station welcoming the community in, such as school field trips, etc.
- Announce award or certifications earned by first responders in your organization.
- Celebrate the retirement of a longstanding firefighter/EMS crew member or the addition of new recruits.
- Anything else your organization can think of to help show employee appreciation or foster community relations. The possibilities are practically limitless.
Contact us today to discuss how Recognition Photo Displays can help your organization utilize our digital photo display to show employee appreciation and connect with your community. Call us at 812-961-2068 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.